Musical Improv Games - Busby Berkeley
Group mind, improvised choreography
- Named after the famous MGM musicals choreographer - see his work here
- Form a symmetrical shape on stage and put on some high impact music.
- Take a suggestion of a title for this piece
- "Find a friend" - try to pair up with someone to imitate their moves.
- Although symmetry should be preserved there is nothing to stop you all going round in a circle or forming an archway for people to dance down.
- Crossing the stage simultaneously with a partner is a great effect.
- Build up to a big group finish.
- Find the lines of symmetry
- Support other people more than leading yourself