Musical Improv Games - Gibberish Musical
Expressing yourself, not worrying about words, emotion and character
- Just launch into a full musical, or a scene from a musical, or a run of scenes, but all in gibberish
- No words, but all the song structures, emotions and meaning can still be found.
- A good time to concentrate on melody and harmony
- See how much people agree on the story afterwards
- Great for people improvising in second or even third languages
- Can you hold on to your character and 'language'?