Musical Improv Games - Hush Little Baby
- Sing Hush little baby improvising the words. eg:
- Person 1 <think of something "Daddy" is going to buy you> - Daddy's going to buy you a piece of string
- Person 2 <think of what could go wrong> - And if that piece of string's too short.
- Person 2 <Rhyme with yourself - short> - Daddy's gonna buy you a bottle of port
- Person 3 - And if that bottle of Port's gone off
- Person 3 - Daddy's gonna buy you a picture of The Hoff
- This is a great way of practicing associating and rhyming in a concise format
- Accept anything the previous person 'gave' you, even if you didn't hear, didn't understand or found it tasteless, yes and it.
- Keep it moving even if you descend into gibberish
- There is no time for the filter - you may say things you did not mean to - you can apologise afterwards!