Musical Improv Games - Love is Like
Rhyming, passing a line, reacting quickly in the moment, non-judgement
- Players stand in a circle.
- Person 1 sings 2 lines to the next person, "Our love is like a ...., It ....................." eg.
- Person 1 - "Our love is like a frog" <A>
- Person 1 - "It's green and very small" <B>
- Person 2 completes the mini verse by using the same rhyme scheme. eg.
- Person 2 - "Our love is like a log" <A>
- Person 2 - "It used to be quite tall" <B>
- Then Person 2 turns to the next person and the process continues.
- Notice that they do not have to make much sense, in fact they are generally funnier if they do not.
- The key is commitment
- If you do not hear the previous line or didn't understand it, play on as if you did
- Make up words, make no sense, keep smiling, dance it out.