Musical Improv Games - Questions
Rhyming, quick thinking, laughing, finding out things about people you would never otherwise know.
- Can be played solo, with two people or as a group.
- First person asks a genuine question such as:
- "Do you have any pets?". Second person responds with a real answer :
- "I do, I have a dog called Spot" - then asks a new question that rhymes with their own previous answer :
- "Do you ever get too hot?". First person (or next person if playing in a circle) responds with a real answer:
- "Sometimes if I'm in a sauna" - then a new rhyming question:
- "Do you prefer flora or fauna?" - etc.
- Try to keep the flow going.
- You can play along to a rap/hip hop beat to make things more rhythmical
- If you can't think of a rhyme just make up words or don't rhyme at all, but with commitment
- Try to keep your answers real, but beware, some truths you may not want to share!