Musical Improv Games - Set ups
Rhyming. Working with a team. Passing lines
- A category is given eg sports
- Player 1 tries to set up Player 2 with a relevant rhyming word
- Player 1 - "I hit balls through hoops, I hope that's okay"
- Player 2 attempts to complete the rhyme
- Player 2 - "Of course it is if you're playing croquet"
- Player 2 tries to set up Player 3 with a relevant rhyming word"
- Player 2 - "You cant play this without a wicket"
- Player 3 has a zen-like moment of nothingness and cannot think of anything...
- Player 3 - "I can't play that so please just stick it" etc.
- Completing the rhyme successfully is not compulsory. Better to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Can you accept whatever offer you are given. If you do not hear correctly, or they have just uttered total nonsense then Yes And them and carry on.
- You can deliberately not complete the rhyme and go for a curveball gag if you wish.