Musical Improv Games - Sing your Day
Verse and chorus practise. Using autobiographical material. Gently moving into full songs.
- The music begins.
- Person 1 sings a verse about their day to the music.
- Could be '4 lines' or could be free.
- Person 2 sings a chorus that sums up Person 1's day
- Everyone repeats the chorus (so long as you are not online)
Person 3 sings a verse about their day
- Really listen to the verse before you - what is it really about? That is your chorus
- If you have high levels of trust in the group try choruses that are a bit mean!
- Make your chorus simple and repeatable.